Friday, August 6, 2010

It's Good to be Back!



Hello, friends!  Well, it has been quite a while since I’ve updated Ethivore.  I don’t have much to say by way of excusing myself, except that sometimes life gets in the way of our best intentions.  When I started this blog, I was just out of grad school, trying to find work in a bad economy and looking for something to keep me sane while enduring that disheartening process.  Just after my last post I started a full-time temporary job, and in the spring I was lucky enough to begin a permanent position in publishing.  This brought my husband and me back to the Midwest, closer to family and friends, which we are enjoying very much.  Now that we’re settled in, I think it’s time to get back to Ethivore!  I have yet to explore the local landscape of ethical food or connect with people in St. Louis who are working toward a sustainable food future.  I hope to investigate these topics, as well as more global food issues and news items, as I return to this blog.  And, of course, I will continue to bring you some of my favorite seasonal recipes!  Feel free to leave me suggestions about local events or places that I should check out.  It’s good to be back!


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Meredith said...

You've had a lot of life changes recently! Congrats on your new job. I'm glad you're back to blogging.